BSBA Shared Core
College of Business Admission Requirements
For information on admission requirements, please go to: College of Business.
The following special rules apply to students seeking the BSBA major:
Students must earn a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.25 in-the-major coursework to be eligible for a degree. In addition, the department requires a minimum GPA of 2.25 in the upper-division component of the in-the-major total.
Transfer students must complete at least 40 College of Business credits at CWU to be eligible for the BSBA degree, including MGT 489.
The BSBA program requires a single specialization of at least 25 credits. Occasionally a student requests a second specialization. To be eligible for a second specialization, a minimum of 20 unique credits must be completed. Unique in this sense means the credits have not been used as part of any other BSBA specialization.
Program Learner Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, the student will be able to:
- Foundation knowledge and skill in the fundamental business disciplines.
- Effective communication in written and oral business presentations.
- Comprehension and application of ethical principles in business decisions.
- Problems solving ability using integrative and critical assessment of business information and appropriate technical tools.
- Career readiness through participation in co-curricular programs and activities.
- Competency in their specialized field of study.