May 29, 2024  
2012-2013 Graduate Catalog 
2012-2013 Graduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Residency Program Administrator Certificate (Special Education)

This certification program is available to individuals who already possess a master’s degree or who are currently working on a MEd in special education or related field. Three years of successful, contracted teaching experience in a K-12 educational setting within the most recent five years is required before admission to the program is granted. Contact the Department of Advanced Programs for details and admission information.
Students will not be allowed to register for EDAD courses until they have been fully admitted to either the master’s degree program or the Administrator Certificate Program. See your advisor if you have completed recent graduate coursework in intercultural education (i.e., EDF 507).