ADMG 412 - Comparative Global Studies in ITAM II
This course offers the student an opportunity to study and experience cultural differences and similarities in another country or region from the perspective of IT and administrative management. Acceptance to study abroad trip. Grade will either be S or U. Permission by department. Course will not have an established scheduling pattern.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Using the LESCANT model, analyze culture and communication patterns of a foreign country.
- Summarize the cultural differences between the U.S. and the foreign countries. Summarize these differences in both the business environment and the cultural (non-business) environment.
- Based on an understanding of the U.S. and the foreign countries, hypothesize the differences in diversity, particularly gender, age, and disability diversity.
- Learn at least 5 common terms in the language of the foreign countries.
- State the differences between the U.S. and foreign countries economic and political systems (current or historical) and how those systems effect business.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)