Sep 20, 2021
MKT 476 - Advanced Digital Marketing
Application of digital marketing theories and concepts to real-world cases and projects.
Prerequisites: MKT 362 and MKT 376 and admission to a College of Business major AND completion of the College of Business Foundation courses (ACCT 251 and ACCT 252 and BUS 221 and BUS 241 and MATH 153 or MATH 154 or MATH 170 or MATH 172 or MATH 173 and ECON 201) with a minimum C- grade in each course and a minimum collegiate GPA of 2.25.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Identify, apply and recommend appropriate digital marketing strategies.
- Identify, apply and recommend appropriate analytics to evaluate digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns on appropriate technological platforms.
- Evaluate the impact of external factors on digital marketing strategies.
- Communicate about digital marketing concepts and strategies within a team and to an external audience.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)