Nov 28, 2021
JAPN 362 - Composition, Grammar and Conversation II
This is the second in a three-part series of intermediate level Japanese composition, grammar and conversation. Courses must be taken in sequence.
Prerequisite: JAPN 361. Declared Japanese majors and minors only.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Demonstrate knowledge of advanced vocabulary and grammatical structures building upon foundation of coursework iii. 361.
- Demonstrate speaking and listening skills useful in culturally authentic Japanese situations.
- Engage in extended conversations in Japanese.
- Expand the ability to read authentic materials in Japanese.
- Read supplementary reading materials that cover a variety of topics.
- Further develop and improve writing skills and the ability to express opinions and ideas clearly in a manner appropriate to Japanese discursive conventions.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)