May 06, 2021
PESH 437 - Practicum 2
Physical Education teaching practicum.
Prerequisites: PESH 280, PESH 336, and current WSP/FBI fingerprint clearance.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Create and administer their own rules, protocols, and positive learning environments.
- Create lesson plans and block plans and link them together to provide units of instruction of at least four weeks.
- Teach and manage larger groups of children in an actual physical education setting.
- Communicate and interact with other teachers, supervisors, and administration staff in a positive respectful manner throughout the program.
- Write a final teaching reflection paper based on their teaching experiences throughout the quarter.
- Keep a reflective journal of their teaching and learning experience throughout the quarter.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)