May 11, 2021
PESH 350 - Utilizing Tactics and Skills for Invasion Games
This course will cover the content of invasion games and sports (e.g., basketball, soccer, lacrosse, rugby, hockey).
Prerequisites: PESH 280 and current WSP/FBI fingerprint clearance.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Demonstrate with competence basic motor skills, rhythms, physical activities, and fitness (Movement concepts, locomotor skills, nonlocomotor skills, manipulative skills, specialized motor skills, game skills, and sports skills).
- Identify research proven practices based on age and developmentally appropriate progressions in physical education.
- Identify and evaluate valid sources of information about health and physical education.
- Demonstrate proficient game performance skills in various invasion tactic games.
- Demonstrate an understanding of rules and procedures of games by applying them during game play and within more abstract settings.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)