May 06, 2021
PESH 344 - Applications of Technology in Teaching Fitness and Physical Activity
Introduces students to the plethora of technological advances being used to teach children about their health.
Prerequisite: PESH 280, and current WSP/FBI fingerprint clearance. Corequisite: PESH 341.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the skills necessary to perform skill analysis through a technology medium.
- Create a fitness plan within software specific tools.
- Utilize technology to enhance student motivation and knowledge related to fitness and health in general.
- Apply knowledge of pedometers and heart rate monitors in a physical activity setting.
- Use technology to accommodate for individual differences in learning and fitness levels.
- Create grades for students using a variety of Physical Education specific grading programs.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)