May 17, 2021
PE 326 - Theory of Coaching Soccer
This course provides an in-depth examination of the coaching of soccer at all school age levels. May be repeated up to 6 credits.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Identify different systems of play.
- Identify the difference between defensive philosophies.
- Collect a variety of statistics during a soccer game.
- Create practice plans.
- Coaching and organization issues in youth soccer.
- Describe the player positions used at various levels of play.
- Identify specific concepts based on developmental age of players.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)