Sep 20, 2021
MGT 384 - Introduction to International Business
Principles of International business in culture, diversity, ethics, sustainability, politics, economics, finance, operations, human resources, and global markets. Course will be offered every year (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer).
Prerequisites: MGT 380 or MGT 382.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Identify, analyze, and evaluate global, national, and local challenges related to globalization and sustainability.
- Describe and illustrate the roles of ethics, sustainability, diversity and social justice in the world’s political economy.
- Address social, cultural, and political issues and their impacts on regional economic development.
- Examine factors in the international consumer markets, financial markets and labor markets, and analyze their impact on the strategic decision making process in international organizations.
- Using interdisciplinary perspectives and conceptual models, identify the critical problem of an international organization, formulate and implement a sustainable solution to the problem.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)