Apr 10, 2021
IT 463 - Computer Network Management
Develop and improve network administration and management skills within a network server environment.
Prerequisite: IT 351.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
- Install Windows 2000 Server
- Install, Configure, and Troubleshoot Access to Resources
- Configure and Troubleshoot Hardware Devices and Drivers
- Manage, monitor, and optimize system performance, reliability, and availability
- Manage, configure, and troubleshoot storage use
- Configure and Troubleshoot Network Connections
- Implement, monitor, and troubleshoot security
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)