Oct 02, 2022
ADMG 383 - Talent Management for Information Technology and Administrative Management
Students will build ability to apply key leadership strategies regarding employee selection, assessment, talent management and retention strategies.
Prerequisite: ADMG 371.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Apply best practices and concepts to recruitment, selection, and compensation practices.
- Prepare a staffing plan and succession plan based on organizational needs.
- Propose strategies for talent management, including employee assessment plans.
- Demonstrate best practices in working with outsourced and/or contracted employees.
- Demonstrate the value of diversity and implement strategies to hire a diverse workforce.
- Interpret and apply strategies used when organizations work with unions.
- Use employee relations and motivation strategies for employee retention.
- Apply communication strategies with employees.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Fall Locations: Online Winter Locations: Ellensburg, Online, Des Moines Spring Locations: Online, Lynnwood, Pierce County Summer Locations: Online
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)