May 20, 2022
BUS 311 - Business Epistemology
This course introduces the value of evidence-based research in business theory and practice in making successful choices in an uncertain and complex world.
Prerequisites: MGT 380 and MKT 360.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of evidence-based research in business
- Describe the importance of theory in business research
- Summarize the steps in data-driven decision making
- Practice using data to solve common business problems
- Articulate an understanding of data implications in a system
- Using data, analyze a common problem in business
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Summer Locations: Online
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)