Oct 16, 2021
ADMG 479 - Project Management Maturity
Students will assess project management maturity processes through the use of established industry best practices. Course will be offered every year. Course will not have an established scheduling pattern.
Prerequisite: ADMG 475.
General Education Category: CE - Culminating Experience
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Apply project management maturity models to evaluate project organizations.
- Apply Agile project processes to a given scenario.
- Demonstrate how to manage a project across all the project lifecycle.
- Evaluate team performance and team building techniques
- Describe and apply the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility to given project scenarios.
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)