Apr 01, 2023
ENTP 488 - Plunge Class
In ENTP 488 students will launch their ventures in completion of entrepreneurship minor. Mandatory $250 to $1000 funds required to file for state/federal permits/licensing depending if alone or with partner(s). May be repeated up to 12 credits.
Prerequisites: (ACCT 251 or ACCT 301) and (MKT 360 or MKT 362) andMGT 200 and ENTP 287 and ENTP 288 and (ENTP 289 or ENTP 487).
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Distinguish the philosophies of the types of revenue based organizational models and governmental based organizational models.
- Apply the principles of causal and effectual reasoning.
- Employ the fundamental factors and steps needed starting and growing an organization well enough to start an organization.
- Recognize the concepts of cognitive bias, retrospective rationality to explain their own behavior and hazards they may experience in their own decision making.
- Demonstrate an improved propensity for entrepreneurial thinking via dimensions such as hope, resiliency, effectual thinking and self efficacy for entrepreneurial activities.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Fall Locations: Ellensburg Winter Locations: Ellensburg Spring Locations: Ellensburg
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)