May 28, 2023
SCED 201 - Introduction to STEM Teaching and Learning (Put on reserve 9/16/19)
Explore the implications of science and mathematics learning theories and practices on individual learning, classroom learning, and within the context of society. (Put on reserve 9/16/19, will go inactive 8/24/22)
Prerequisite: one course with a prefix of ANTH, BIOL, CHEM, ENST, GEOG, GEOL, MATH, or PHYS.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the rules of the game by completing the Washington Official Association (WOA) exam.
- Analyze and differentiate hand mechanics of football.
- Analyze and differentiate hand mechanics of soccer.
- Recognize the proper codes of conduct and hand mechanics of football in real-game situations.
- Recognize the proper codes of conduct and hand mechanics of soccer in real-game situations.
- Demonstrate professionalism by attending at least two WOA meetings.
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)