Jun 13, 2021
ADMG 474 - Executing Project Management I
This course introduces students to the principles defined by the Institute Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Students will examine the PM process groups of initiating, planning and executing while developing a project plan.
Prerequisite: ADMG 374.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the difference between process groups and knowledge areas.
- Apply the project planning steps in the appropriate order.
- Analyze methods for managing project scope.
- Apply best practices for managing project schedule.
- Evaluate the critical path of a project.
- Demonstrate cost management through project estimating and budgeting.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)