Aug 10, 2022
STEP 301 - STEM Tools for Transfer Student Success
This course provides transfer students with tips, tools, and strategies for success at CWU. Connect with faculty and peers to create an individualized plan for degree completion and professional success.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify common transfer issues for STEM majors and propose strategies for personal success at CWU.
- Generate connections with STEM faculty and peers.
- Plan an efficient pathway to a STEM degree that includes experiences marketable in STEM careers or graduate school.
- Identify and evaluate CWU and community resources to support STEM majors academically and when conducting research.
- Synthesize and communicate scientific knowledge in a structured scientific format.
- Design and use discipline standards to communicate a STEM research, internship, or teaching plan.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Fall Locations: Ellensburg
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)