Aug 10, 2022
SPAN 152 - First-year Spanish
Develop elementary skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing. For students with the equivalent of fewer than two years high school Spanish. Courses must be taken in sequence.
Prerequisite: SPAN 151, or by placement exam.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe everyday topics in the present, past and future indicative, orally and in writing
- Use elementary vocabulary and grammar appropriately, orally and in writing
- Distinguish appropriate use of present indicative and subjunctive moods
- Recognize appropriate use of vocabulary and grammar in oral and written input
- Identify cultural practices of Spain and Latin America
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)