May 29, 2023
SHM 490 - Cooperative Education
An individualized contracted field experience with business, industry, government, or social service agencies. A minimum of 67 clock-hours of field experience is required for one academic credit. May be repeated up to 12 credits. Grade will either be S or U. By permission of instructor.
General Education Category: CE - Culminating Experience
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify, formulate, and solve broadly defined technical problems by applying knowledge of technical topics.
- Formulate a process, procedure, or program to meet desired needs.
- Act in a professional and ethical manner.
- Communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Function effectively on teams that establish goals, plan tasks, meet deadlines, and analyze risk and uncertainty.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Fall Locations: Ellensburg Winter Locations: Ellensburg Spring Locations: Ellensburg Summer Locations: Ellensburg
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)