Dec 11, 2023
PSY 313 - Developmental Psychology
Cognitive, social-emotional, and physical development through the lifespan.
Prerequisite: PSY 101 or by permission.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of the basic theories of lifespan development.
- Demonstrate understanding of the diverse influences on lifespan development, including hereditary, environmental, normative, and non-normative influences.
- Demonstrate understanding of the physical, cognitive, language, and social/emotional development of individuals throughout the lifespan.
- Demonstrate the use of research skills, including the University library and/or the Internet.
- Demonstrate appropriate writing skills, including the correct format for APA references.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)