Jun 05, 2023
PSY 200 - Introduction to the Major
Orientation to the psychology major. Grade will either be S or U.
Prerequisite: must be declared with a psychology major program.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify a range of possible careers in psychology.
- Select electives appropriate to an initial specialization.
- Identify practice and research interests of department faculty or community members.
- Identify opportunities for service learning within psychology.
- Identify professional organizations pertinent to psychology.
- Demonstrate how research and practice are interdependent within psychology.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)