Nov 29, 2023
MSL 403 - Officership II
Emphasis on analyzing case and situational studies which cover contemporary leadership problems. Required for commissioning.
Prerequisite: MSL 402.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Complete the final preparation of training before assuming the obligation of a commissioned officer in our Army.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Plan, organize and execute Spring FTX to Army standards.
- Communicate effectively in writing.
- Demonstrate a full understand of the Military Code of Conduct.
- Use personnel administration.
- Define values and ethics.
- Discuss Military Law.
- Discuss Law of War.
- Describe the Joint ethics regulations.
- Demonstrate task organization.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)