Dec 01, 2022
MSL 302 - Leadership and Ethics
Students learn small-group leadership methods with emphasis on problem solving and dealing with situational change required for commissioning.
Prerequisite: MSL 301.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Practice battle drills 1,2,3,4, & 5.
- Describe the principles of land navigation.
- Demonstrate how to conduct an ambush.
- Identify the principles of patrolling.
- Demonstrate how to receive and issue an operation order.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and conduct military operations.
- Apply battle drills, patrolling, land navigation, and mission planning to numerous situational exercises.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)