Apr 01, 2023
MATH 332 - Discrete Models
Discrete models including graph theory, difference equations, and the models of social choice, inherent logic combinatorics, and algebra.
Prerequisite: admission to the mathematics education major or minor.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Use and apply the process of mathematical induction
- Use and apply different types of counting principles
- Use and apply algebraic and linear algebraic properties and principles.
- Use and apply deductive logic as a form of reasoning
- Use and apply models having roots in graph theory, combinatorics, difference equations, and social choice.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)