Mar 23, 2023
HIST 474 - Russia Since 1881
The political, economic, social and cultural history of Russia and the Soviet Union since 1881. HIST 474 and HIST 574 are layered courses; students may not receive credit for both.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify key events, persons, and places in the history of this area.
- Isolate and analyze significant issues in the history of this area.
- Critically analyze primary and secondary sources.
- Compare opposing interpretations and opinions.
- Organize and present ideas clearly, orally and in writing.
- Revise written work effectively.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)