Apr 01, 2023
ATM 389 - Fashion Trend Analysis
Fashion forecasting; reflecting the acceptance or rejection of trends; analysis of socio-economic, demographic, media, and fashion influences. Students will have an opportunity to travel to market. Formerly FCSA 389, students may not receive credit for both.
Prerequisite: ATM 301.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Assemble techniques and skills needed to research, report and analyze fashion trends
- Analyze the economic, cultural and social changes that influence fashion forecasting
- Summarize fashion and its influence on past, present and future lifestyles
- Design a seasonal forecast
- Demonstrate and expand communication, writing, and presentation skills to enable students to have a competitive advantage in the fashion industry
- Perform professional quality work using industry technology
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)