Dec 01, 2021
ECON 310 - International Economics
International trade and monetary theories; analyzing economic relationships and adjustments within and among trading nations; specialization, tariffs, balance of payments, and international monetary systems. Course will be offered every year (Winter).
Prerequisite: ECON 201.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Analyze the basis for international trade.
- Justify the case for free trade and assess the case for trade protectionism.
- Examine the balance of payments system.
- Examine the foreign exchange market.
- Analyze the determinants of exchange rates.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)