Jan 28, 2022
CS 380 - Introduction to Software Engineering
An introduction to the principles and practices of software engineering, including object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, and testing. Course will not have an established scheduling pattern.
Prerequisite: C or higher in CS 302 and CS 325.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- List and explain good design in terms of Java patterns.
- Assess and evaluate large project resources.
- Formulate principles of customer interaction.
- Describe the use of testing and version control tools.
- Organize and schedule team member meetings.
- Prepare presentations on the progress of project.
- Practice human skills to resolve conflicts.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)