Dec 01, 2021
CS 440 - Computer Graphics
Graphic I/O devices, two-dimensional and three-dimensional display techniques, display processors, clipping and windowing, hidden line removal, data structures for graphics. Course will not have an established scheduling pattern.
Prerequisites: C or higher in CS 302, CS 361; C or higher in MATH 260; Recommend students take MATH 265.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- List the historical developments of computer graphics.
- List and apply the elementary drawing of figures.
- Describe and apply the elements of analytic geometry.
- Describe and apply matrix representations of transformations.
- Explain and apply display segmentation processes.
- Describe and apply the elements of 30 graphics.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)