Oct 02, 2022
COM 322 - Introduction to Studio Production (Put on Reserve 9/1/2020)
A combined lecture and skills development course that introduces students to the production elements of a television show with emphasis on the function and operation of studio lighting, audio, and cameras. (Put on reserve 9/1/2020, will go inactive 8/24/23)
Prerequisites: film or braodcast journalism major status. Co-requisite: COM 322LAB.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe the personnel functions in studio production.
- Describe equipment functions and safety features of a studio.
- Construct a pre-production plan for a studio program.
- Direct a studio production.
- Perform as a crew member in all other areas of studio production.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)