Sep 22, 2021
CHEM 332LAB - Quantitative Analysis Laboratory
Accompanying laboratory to quantitative chemistry including statistical treatment of data and volumetric, gravimetric, and instrumental analysis. Six hours of laboratory weekly. Course will be offered every year (Fall).
Prerequisites: CHEM 183 and either CHEM 183LAB or CHEM 193LAB with a grade of C- or higher in each. Co-requisite: CHEM 332.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Compute analytical figures of merit.
- Evaluate significance of results obtained.
- Demonstrate effective use of tools of the trade in analytical chemistry.
- Follow and organize laboratory procedures meticulously.
- Apply knowledge acquired in lecture part.
- Report results in a meaningful and clear fashion.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)