Sep 23, 2021
BME 316 - Educational Technology for Business and Marketing
Students will explore a variety of concepts and resources related to the appropriate and effective integration of technology/media in school settings. Formerly BSED 316, students may not receive credit for both. Course will not have an established scheduling pattern.
Prerequisites: CS 101 or IT 101 and full admission to the Teacher Certification Program.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Utilize web and multi-media applications.
- Identify and access resources for resolving technology issues in the classroom and personal workspace.
- Apply programming languages.
- Articulate how business functions relate to data and information, input, storage, manipulation, and presentation.
- Select and apply information systems across the curriculum.
- Analyze, design, and develop information systems using appropriate tools.
- Identify the technical elements of e-commerce.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)