Apr 01, 2023
ANTH 458 - Anthropology Senior Comprehensive Survey
Advanced comprehensive survey of the field of anthropology as to its theoretical and methodological content. Course will be offered every year (Fall, Winter, Spring).
Prerequisite: admission to an anthropology major plan (ANTH large BA, the ANTH small BA, and the ANTH BS only).
General Education Category: CE - Culminating Experience
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective communication in anthropology in written form.
- Demonstrate effective communication in anthropology in expressive form.
- Apply critical thinking to diverse perspectives on an anthropological problem.
- Integrate what you have learned about humans to articulate anthropological perspectives on our species’ uniformity and diversity.
- Showcase the key things you have learned in anthropology by creating a portfolio of your work.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)