Mar 27, 2023
AFRO 350 - Summer Field Training
Organization, operation, and mission of an Air Force base; physical conditioning; applied leadership training and evaluation; marksmanship; survival orientation; and field exercises. May be repeated for credit. Grade will either be S or U.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify background, history, organization, operational concepts and practices, and key terms of the U.S. Air Force - “Air Force Orientation”.
- Identify effective leadership styles, traits, and practical techniques - “Leadership Training”.
- Identify background and history of U.S. Air Force officers - “Officership Training”.
- Identify physical fitness requirements of training and operational U.S. Air Force environments - “Physical Training”.
- Identify miscellaneous information and requirements of the field training environment - “Miscellaneous”.
- Identify effective personal hygiene techniques - “Miscellaneous”.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Summer Locations: Ellensburg
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)