Jul 30, 2021
AFRO 202 - Team and Leadership Fundamentals 2
“Team and Leadership Fundamentals,” provides a fundamental understanding of both leadership and team building. The lessons and course flow are designed to prepare cadets for field training and leadership positions in the detachment.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Contrast the APTEC model to the 8-step Problem Solving Process.
- Describe techniques to build intrinsically motivated teams.
- Discuss the relationship between standards, accountability, and the Air Force Core Values.
- Describe leader and follower actions that contribute to effective teams.
- Outline strategies and behaviors to help teams move between the stages of team growth.
- Differentiate between the five stages of team growth.
- Describe the importance of developing human relations skills.
- Describe some strategies for dealing with difficult people.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Winter Locations: Ellensburg
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)