Jun 13, 2021
AFRO 201 - Team and Leadership Fundamentals 1
“Team and Leadership Fundamentals,” provides a fundamental understanding of both leadership and team building. The lessons and course flow are designed to prepare cadets for field training and leadership positions in the detachment.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe how self-assessment produces effective leaders
- Distinguish between informative, critical, and empathic listening.
- Explain the correlation of followership and leadership.
- Describe how to apply Full-Range Leadership.
- Compare the 8-Step problem solving process to the OODA Loop model.
- Contrast the APTEC model to the 8-step Problem Solving Process
- Differentiate between the stages of APTEC model.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Fall Locations: Ellensburg
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)