Mar 21, 2023
AFRO 103LAB - GMC Leadership Laboratory
Practical experience in Air Force customs and courtesies, physical fitness, drills, ceremonies, and opportunities available to commissioned officers. Two hours weekly plus mandatory physical training. Grade will either be S or U.
Co-requisite: AFRO 103.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- “AFROTC Orientation”
- Identify AFROTC ranks and insignias, chains of command, honor code, and training principles.
- “Air Force Orientation”
- Identify Air Force ranks and insignias, chains of command, dress/grooming standards, and traits of the officer environment.
- “Customs and Courtesies”.
- Demonstrate proper US flag and Air Force customs and courtesies
- “Drill and Ceremonies”
- Demonstrate basic drill position and movement.
- Demonstrate Air Force formal dining, awards, and flag ceremonies.
- Demonstrate parade procedures.
- “Leadership, Followership, and Teamwork”.
- Identify leadership principles.
- Demonstrate followership principles.
- Willingly participate in teamwork activities.
- “Esprit de Corps”
- Willingly participate in esprit de corps activities.
- “Weight and Fitness Standards”
- Demonstrate compliance with Air Force weight and fitness standards.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)