Mar 31, 2023
AFRO 103 - Heritage and Values 3
“Heritage and Values,” is a survey course designed to introduce students to the United States Air Force and provides an overview of the basic characteristics, missions, and organization of the Air Force.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe how the tenets of airpower complement the principles of war.
- Remember the Air Force organizational structure, its mission, and basic facts about leadership positions.
- Recall the three levels of Air Force doctrine.
- State the mission of ACC, AMC, AFSPC, AETC, AFMC, AFSOC, AFRC, PACAF, USAFE, and AFGSC.
- Recall the range of military operations from contingency operations through full-scale warfare.
- Recall the basic concepts of military theory.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Spring Locations: Ellensburg
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)