Jul 30, 2021
AFRO 102 - Heritage and Values 2
“Heritage and Values,” is a survey course designed to introduce students to the United States Air Force and provides an overview of the basic characteristics, missions, and organization of the Air Force.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize the difference between salary and additional compensation.
- Comprehend leadership and its impact on subordinate development.
- Describe the nature of American military power.
- State the importance of using social media appropriately.
- Recall the evolution of air, space, and cyberspace power
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Winter Locations: Ellensburg
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)