Dec 07, 2021
AFRO 101 - Heritage and Values 1
“Heritage and Values,” is a survey course designed to introduce students to the United States Air Force and provides an overview of the basic characteristics, missions, and organization of the Air Force.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe the Air Force Core Values and their related virtues.
- Recall the different Acts that helped form the US Air Force.
- Recall proper wear of Air Force uniforms
- Identify common expectations and restrictions related to military etiquette.
- Reproduce a military briefing using the Seven Steps to Effective Communication.
- Remember the basic guidelines for writing official Air Force papers.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Fall Locations: Ellensburg
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)