Jul 06, 2022
ADMG 424 - Advanced Administrative Planning
Administrative management policies dealing with technology and innovation; the analysis, decision making, implementation, and control of these policies; the intent and core competencies of an organization; and the competitive integration of technology.
Prerequisites: ADMG 371 and ADMG 372 and ADMG 385 and senior standing.
General Education Category: CE - Culminating Experience
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of contemporary issues in strategic administrative management and organizational policy.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the framework for strategy through the process of analysis, decision making, implementation, and control.
- Evaluate the intent and core competencies of an organization.
- Analyze the resources and capabilities necessary to complete in the domestic and international environment.
- Discuss how the culture and constant change impacts administrative management.
- Demonstrate understanding of the ethical and legal issues in strategic administrative management.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Fall Locations: Ellensburg, Online Winter Locations: Ellensburg, Online Spring Locations: Ellensburg, Online Summer Locations: Online
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)