Jun 12, 2021
ADMG 385 - Business Communications and Report Writing
Planning and writing skills for business letters, memoranda, employment, and reports. Course will be offered every year (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer).
Prerequisites: Academic Writing II or a direct transfer degree, and junior standing or above.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Compose effective business correspondence.
- Employ letter and memoranda formats in business communication.
- Appraise emerging technologies in business communication.
- Construct an effective resume, application letter, and follow-up letter.
- Compose research-based analytical business reports.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and group communication skills.
- Apply proper grammar, spelling, word use, and punctuation in business communication.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Fall Locations: Ellensburg, Online Winter Locations: Ellensburg, Online Spring Locations: Ellensburg, Online Summer Locations: Ellensburg, Online
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)