Aug 11, 2022
ADMG 654 - Applied Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
This course examines customer relationship management (CRM) and the customer-driven practices that enable and organization to attract, satisfy, and retain customers profitably.
Co- or prerequisite: ADMG 501.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the key concepts, technologies and best practices of CRM
- Identify the factors that drive customer value and link it to company performance
- Identify the different CRM technology solutions
- Identify the appropriate IT applications to measure and manage customer value
- Develop analytic procedures for optimizing customer value
- Identify relevant enterprise analytics and intelligence software
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)