Nov 29, 2022
ADMG 631 - Organizational Development
An in-depth study of organizational dynamics, as applied to organization-wide interventions, designed to improve organization functioning and to implement change in the organization. Includes developing and improving organizations through assessment and diagnosis of culture and processes.
Co- or prerequisite: ADMG 501.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify and apply organizational design concepts
- Analyze an organization and its culture, and synthesize the data of the analysis by diagnosing appreciation for, and issues with, systems, sub-units, and processes
- Demonstrate an ability to manage the seven phases of Organizational Development programs
- Customize and apply an OD change intervention
- During the process of team interventions, students will develop the ability to recognize, identify and select individuals with “leader talent”
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)