Jul 07, 2022
ADMG 573 - Global Leadership and Supervision
Presents an overview of effective international leadership concepts and techniques in three areas; Self Development, Team Development, and Supervisory Development. Students will be introduces to concepts and techniques as they relate to understanding leadership and supervision.
Co- or prerequisite: ADMG 501.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Assess, explore and apply their leadership potential by understanding his or her personality preferences, conflict resolution style, world-view, and core values.
- Learn major leadership theories and develop the ability to recognize what theories are applicable to be effective in a real-world global work environment.
- Effectively develop and apply techniques that build a positive organizational climate, build effective teams, and identify techniques which build individual morale and efficiency in the workplace.
- Examine theory, research, and practices that are relevant to organizational effectiveness, leadership, supervision, and change.
- Articulate and apply progressive reward and discipline guidelines using comprehensive and apply an overview of major leadership theories.
- Develop a personal five year leadership growth plan and Leadership Philosophy.
- Use APA (7th ed.) format in writing and business communications.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)