Aug 15, 2022
PSY 510 - Instructional Strategies in the Behavioral Sciences
This course will provide the preliminary skills necessary to teach diverse undergraduate learners in the behavioral sciences with an emphasis on lesson plan delivery, developing and evaluating course assignments, and utilizing technology in the classroom. Course will be offered every year. Course will not have an established scheduling pattern.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Design and prepare a teaching plan.
- Formulate and evaluate goals for a specific lesson plan.
- Construct strategies for grading assignments.
- Compare and evaluate technologies to deliver lesson plans.
- Assemble a repertoire of strategies flexible enough for diverse learners.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)