Mar 28, 2023
HIST 563 - History of American Foreign Relations Since 1941 (Put on reserve 9/16/17)
From Pearl Harbor to the present. HIST 463 and HIST 563 are layered course; students may not receive credit for both. (Put on reserve 9/16/17. Will go inactive 8/24/2020.)
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify key events, persons, and places in the history of this area.
- Isolate and analyze significant issues in the history of this area.
- Critically analyze primary and secondary sources.
- Compare opposing interpretations and opinions.
- Organize and present ideas clearly, orally and in writing.
- Revise written work effectively.
- Compare opposing interpretations and opinions about this area.
- Research, organize, and present an academic lecture on the history of this area.
- Compare opposing primary documents on the history of this area.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)