Mar 22, 2023
FCL 532 - Family Interaction
Analysis of relevant literature associated with establishing and maintaining interpersonal and family relationships. Formerly FS 532, students may not receive credit for both.
Prerequisite: 8 credits of upper-division coursework in family studies or the behavioral sciences.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Analyze processes in relationships and the results of their function or dysfunction.
- Apply the theoretical orientations that are used in understanding relationship processes.
- Articulate the methods and limitations of research on relationship processes.
- Become proficient at reading and critiquing empirical literature in family science.
- Summarize a body of literature on one area of family process research.
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)