Mar 22, 2023
ENG 513 - Composition Theory
Focuses on research, theories, and practical issues relevant to the teaching of composition.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of rhetorical and pedagogical theories.
- Summarize and evaluate theoretical readings.
- Identify and analyze issues in composition theory.
- Discuss and reflect on their classroom practice.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the discourse of composition studies.
- Demonstrate proficiency in selecting and arranging instructional material to promote student success in writing courses.
Learner Outcomes Approval Date:
Anticipated Course Offering Terms and Locations:
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)